Thursday, September 29, 2011

Oral History Project

Reflection


For my oral history project I have decided to interview my grandmother. She is currently 60 years old and grew up in Pennsylvania. I chose to interview her because although I have heard countless stories from her childhood I was interested in learning more. Also this was a good chance for us to spend time together. Although she lives less than a mile from my house, I haven't got to sit down and talk with her in a while because our schedules always conflict. She made me dinner and we just talked for about two hours, while the interview lasted about 45 minutes. I am excited to learn more about her life in the interviews that will follow.

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to this post. I interviewed my 80 year old aunt who has told many stories of her life in Poland. But after being in this class her stories seem to have a whole new meaning. Can't wait to her all about your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete